Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Contributor
Clichè isekai but is ok, dog girl is cute and fanservice ok, hopefully someone will pick this up. :)

Double-page supporter
We're hitting garbage levels which shouldn't even be possible...

Contributor
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is one of those "so bad it's good" type things. They didn't even give TWO SHITS to the fucking "oh no I am in another world" bullshit. Holy fuck, this is genius. It's perfect. They're just taking the fuckin' piss.

hmm... shall watch to see where this rabbit hole takes me...

Dex-chan lover
I was planning on going to bed. Then I noticed this in my list of "to read." Needless to say, I have not gone to bed yet...

Brother, what the hell is this fake monster girl bullshit. You can't just stick animal ears on a girl and call them monster girls, that's fucking shit. That's called cosplay and not what I signed up for. Like, the girls from MonMusu - the Harpy is a monster girl. Lamia is a monster girl. Rachnera is most definitely a monster girl. What's with this dog-ear wearing, pissy little fuck? This seems like utter shit. But I'm going to read this anyways because I'm shit too, so it all works out.

Dex-chan lover
@Onion

Preach it, brother. Let us continue being shit as we read this "monster"girl story

Double-page supporter
WTF is going on here!? Also, a loli with an eyepatch as the guild leader.....really?

The author keep digging to be the lowest possible in his plot.

Users who are viewing this thread