Can't Defy The Lonely Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Geeze... if it keeps going like this, these two are going to have to work hard to not get separated when they change schools.

@Pachka84 A bit of advice towards offering better criticism. Or any criticism at all.
1. Be more specific and explain your issues with something instead of just going "hurt hurr bad writing"
2. Don't insult the creator. It doesn't make you look smart. It makes you look like an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, you better be ignoring most Pachka comments since it's mostly about either misogynism or hair color.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure but I think this is the first comment I've seen by Pachka that mentions neither hair colour nor misogynism.

Dex-chan lover
Found this and sooooooo liked it!!!
Smashes added to my list!!

Thank you verrry much for the translations!!!!! Translators you rooock!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Very cute, very cute indeed.

Ayaka sure doesn't seem to mind kissing at all more like looking forward to it, and it was nice seeing her enjoy life i really dont get those people that self-cuck themselves into miserable lives without hobbies or interests just for reading another reference book that lets be honest is not gonna help.

Honda really is a big mystery, was she holed up cuz she confessed to another girl and got a really hurtful response ? Does she really like Ayaka ? Is she depressed or is that perpetual bored/uninterested look her regular look ?

I know it was a Taito arcade but they were definitely playing Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune lmao. Having wasted more than 10 years playing that, I know it by heart lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Honda is clearly playing some yuri 4d chess here, at this rate she'll maneuver Ayaka into performing lewd handholding by chapter 3 or 4 at the latest.

Fed-Kun's army
How can you get hurt like that with a damn volleyball ball??

Users who are viewing this thread