Caught by the Villain - Ch. 3

Ah I was worried he figured out she was a girl from her hands! She was doomed to catch his eye from the moment her dad became the prince's teacher.

The prince keeps calling the MC "sir" even if she hasn't been knighted yet, can't help nitpicking lol.

It's not a bad idea for her to learn both the bow and the sword, though she might not become as good with the former since she's starting rather late.

Dex-chan lover
Just some casual hand holding in the bushes with some new recruits, right behind the archery targets. Nbd.

Dex-chan lover
Yo Ignis, das gay (I know she's a girl, but he doesn't so still hella gay no judgment here tho)

Just some casual yaoi hand-holding.
Who knew her brother went gei for the prince...

@Roofy2004 she probably was a fencer in her previous life. She even got the gold medal in some kind of tournament plus in her current life her father is hero so like yes so that’s why i quess

Dex-chan lover
Ngl this rather tragic. She is doing her best for her father who is too ill and she can't afford to say no or medicate his illness properly.
V interested. Bro better not come back I stg

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but I'm unable to buy the fact she cannot earn money with some modern knowledge. After all her father is not some random somebody.

Good to see the ml is once again pure trash. Warmongering assHole leading thousands of his people to death so his family can stay in power and death threats to boot. Oh but I'm sure he has his softer side, you just have to get to know him lol

Double-page supporter
@WhiskeyWolf

Most modern things rely on heavily interconnected supply chains and infrastructure, so even if she wanted to do that she wouldn't be able to so easily (in fact, if you see all the isekais where the MC brings modern stuff into a fantasy world, they always need a op skill that allows them to do things to bypass the supply chain problem). It's easier to imagine the scale of the problem by taking a look at Dr.Stone's science roadmaps. Even if a medieval society is more advanced than that, it still requires massive knowledge and a position of power/money to get the rest in place.

Not only that, they are incredibly heavily in debt. That means she can't get a loan to kick-start a business. (And when they weren't in de, she was too young to actually do anything)

Double-page supporter
@Geohie

I simply refuse to believe that she just waited around for years - even as a child - doing almost nothing but standing by for the worse case scenario to occur. This is not how it works, because the prospect of hanging concentrates the mind wonderfully and doesn't exactly allow you to relax and take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread