Chapter 68 of Origin is not available in Italian anywhere, why was it removed?

Chapter 68 of Origin is not available in Italian anywhere else, but in the meantime you have removed that too. This implies that you remove chapters and ban users without even checking.

Double-page supporter
But instead of writing here, write to the staff in private.
Do it first.
I am a simple user and I do not intend to meddle in the situation between you and the other two groups, but it is useless to write here. 😅
These are things that you write to the staff in private, they will make you wait a little bit because maybe they argue with each other but at least not get in the way of posting the forum unnecessarily.
Otherwise there is their telegram channel if I'm not mistaken which is also more direct.
Mine is a tip because it will be the third post I see of complaint and it is clear that they will not answer you if you continue to clog the forum.

I tried but there is no justice on this site. they violate their rules, they are reminded of it, and instead of intervening they also delete chapters translated exclusively by the Group Otaku Genesis (kenryoku95) as black clover 243 and origin 68.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the evidence the groups that accused you of stealing their work from had against you was more convincing then your excuses or reasoning?

I gave him the photoshop projects and according to him they are 1: 1 like the ones I published on mangadex. my scans for a week remained published, then they were removed because juinjustu continues to harass them.

now I am adopting their own tactic, but probably I will not be taken into consideration because I don't have a site yet ... but they have a forum with free domain, they are at my same level of professionalism.

Fed-Kun's army
Here is from what I undestood, correct me if I was wrong.

> You used their scripts, but re-edit them yourself and in the meanwhile removing their watermarks.
> Got report by them groups who you used their scripts
> Believe that you didn't break the rules, specially rule 2.3.2 and feel it's prejudiced

Unless your edit is exceptionally good or their edit is outright bad, using scripts from others is still a no-go and it's up to mods to judge. And they decided to delete your chapters.

But your exclusive translation is another case. Don't know the reasons they got deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread