Charming and the Beast

@Cherriya
Hair grows back. Just because she looks normal now doesn't mean all that hair can't just happen to either grow back slowly or explosively all at once due to the curse.

Oooh this is promising. Can't wait till we meet the hottie on the cover. He really looks like every other ML in a fantasy shoujo manhwa lol, but I love it every time XD
ALSOO Alexa is so gorgeous without fur, her poor Chewbacca ass T_T

@rystelle
yeah but she just have to shave it back. It's not really a course if she can be this beautiful just by shaving. What's the point of her being a Beast if no one likes her in her Beast form but suddenly start to like her when she becomes beautiful ? Basically they don't care about her personnality, only her physical is important and that's hella sad

@kofeine_

I really doubt they made a new page on purpose. Haevn isn't perfect but they didnt try to snipe or be rude to SUSS. They conceded even.. If they knew SUSS already made a page for the series they would've uploaded to that one, its just a honest mistake.

@Cherriya
It's not just her looks that people were afraid of, it was also her strength and the personality of the original Alexa. Considering that Alexa's sister made it a point to keep the real Alexa fat, friendless, and generally unhappy with herself, I'm thinking that her sister is scared of Alexa's power and is trying to use the curse and her general insecurities stemming from it to keep (the original) Alexa from ever pursuing the throne. It definitely makes sense if the sister is the younger because then Alexa would have been the crown princess until her curse.

@rystelle

I still hate the fact that every single manhwa have to make the ugly/fat/cursed girl hated by everyone which destroy her. She have a bad personnality because of her inexistant self-confidence (people made her feel that way ofc) and people hate her even more, but suddenly an isekai girl take her place and smh manage to become pretty/skinny with a good personnality and everyone loves her

Just make the Beast/the ugly or fat girl change her personnality in that case, and make people love her WHILE she's a Beast/ugly/fat. After she's being loved for her PERSONNALITY, it's all good if she becomes pretty but what's with that "you have to be pretty first before being loved" dude, just gimme something about self-esteem, some crazy /ss ugly girl who learn to love herself which lead people to love her whatever her physical is, THAT'S some good sht content. I'm still reading all those manhwa tho, and I enjoy them but it's tiresome to see EVERY SINGLE TIME the same thing, it's not just one manhwa it's legit all the manhwas, she's ugly, bad personnality because everyone is hella trashy to her, she becomes pretty, good personnality cause it's not the same girl, and oh wow everyone loves her, dude pls do they think making an ugly or fat character being loved for herself and not her physical will make the story trashy ??

Tho, what you said makes sense. I'm gonna read it first before saying something else but I know it's going that way

I like where this is going but... where did her muscles go??? I wanted a beautiful buff lady :(

i wanted the hair removal scene to be longer and funnier xD like she is screaming and the workers misunderstand it for her torturing some maids xD

Users who are viewing this thread