Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Hanako Cums in 100 Seconds

Dex-chan lover
521px-Haruhitaste.jpg
that site doesn't allow hotlinking, gg
- mod

Dex-chan lover
It’s very mundane if we think of it in the normal way: guy found a horny girl who would have sex with him for cash, cashless and tries to get her on a date and unexpectedly succeeds. I think the author is also running out of ideas.

@Ryu12 Alternatively, she misses the Urisugi she had her first sex with. Her trauma with having her hymen broken back then kept her from sleeping around.

@ttkv101 where is this mentioned exactly? Is it in the original series or in an earlier chapter. Its been such a long time since ive gone through them

I sort of wish there were more role reversal moments. If she had called the other girl out for liking cute shit, that would have been actually reminiscent of the real world and would have also showcase toxic masculinity, but like, in reverse i guess?

Dex-chan lover
@rake2005
But girls still do like cute shit in this world. Only sex related things are reversed. Guys still love giant robots beating each other up, girls still like rainbows.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Really manga? You gonna give me that "it's just a numbers game" bullshit now?

@rake2005 Yo man. You're thinking about the 70's. Dudes loves animals. No matter shape or size. 100% sure if a guy see other man playing with a doggo or petting a cat or rabbit would ask to play with it too instead of making fun.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Ichikawa and was scared that introducing the OG MC woulda been a point of conflict, but I'm enjoying him as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Still waiting for the Delinquents under the bridge chapter.

The story is great but why is it bi-monthly actually curious not complaining like is the author/artist doing other work as well or working 3 jobs?

Users who are viewing this thread