Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - <<Resurrection>>

@0DvGate
It was enough to get the job done as dumb as it was. I don't know if people are really that fucked up in the head to betray someone with a resurrection skill but I guess in that world, or at least that kingdom, humans are a special breed of retarded.

@wankerLin
No they didnt. That doesnt even make any sense.

"Dude that guy can heal people and even resurrect the dead"
"Deadass thats cool af"
"Bro what if he went to go heal bad guys tho"
"Dat kinda tru fam lets kill him"

Fed-Kun's army
When you've read so many plots about 'good friends' betraying you for the most stupid reasons.

You start being influenced and believe every person is shit. O wait, that's just fact.

Definitely an embarrassing 'lets become S-rank adventurers' NEXT PAGE 'we made it to S-rank, now we hardly die!' 2 pages later 'you take 25% of the loot, you're just leeching our money! Go be executed'

Like based on this, 25% is the cheapest infinite life cheat I've ever seen. I REALLY want author to just toss in 2/3 of them dying days later due to some monster.

wtf is this braindead and retarded writing? how does a kingdom that kills off their best forces because they are too strong even survive? who kills off someone that lets them cheat death and only die a natural death in exchange for basically nothing? wtf?

Double-page supporter
They will learn what "self fulfilling prophesy " is , the hard way.

Fed-Kun's army
the king is fck up
didnt get it the king himself can be immortal
i hope his party dies, they never thought of how many times they literally die

I can't with his party.

They betray him just because he was worthless? Damn, I can't believe such idiotic nonsense.

They should be thankful of him giving them chance to live again. If it were not because of MC they would be long dead by now. Assholes with no braincells.

well... thats dumb antagonists.... u knew he had that skill, what made u think he wont be able to use it on himself... could've done some testing be4hand... welp thats that e.e

oh and also.. that gramps mustve been super dumb, reviving demons? lmao, mc doesnt even have control of the people he resurrect, the reasoning from the gramps and the party are actually super dumb imo

I don’t see the reason why they could ever decide to execute him. They have nothing to win. Hope it will be more clear in next chapters. Plus the execution is not credible.

Dex-chan lover
Is the whole necromancer bit, and the execution grounds, a reference to the mage who became a lich after execution?

Im getting bored all of the edgy revenge story so seeing that the MC didn't fall into insanity and became a revenge fiend is somewhat fresh. I still havent read the next chapter so I could be wrong.

"Hey guys, do you know about that dude that can bring dead back to life, even if those are demons? Let's try to kill him!"

Totally reasonable...

Another nonsensical reason just so it becomes a revenge story. Yes kill the guy that can revive people because he might use it to revive demons. Why not instead have him be sold out to the king and be forced as a reviving machine in wars? That would make more sense and make him sympathetic to demons so he would have a reason to switch sides. But nope, the author, mangaka I mean cause he cant write for shit,decided to force it so its easy. Fuck they couldve also made the companions have some financial problem due to addiction or some shit that would force them to betray him. The woman could have some close relationship with th mc so they would kill him and be unable to revived because of a limitation to his power so he would pursue strength so he could revive her.

Double-page supporter
hopefully he doesn;t go insane and realizes that's just the way the world is lol

First of all they killed valuable member. Like okay you don't need this skill now but someday you definitely would. Secondly this isn't an execution! Why didn't they just chop his head off?!

Dex-chan lover
I hope those bastards are prepared to chock on their own blood. There is nothing more terrifying than a man who can give you endless torture.

Dex-chan lover
They fucked up, he is gonna ally with the demons now because they betrayed him and they are gonna lose against them.

Users who are viewing this thread