Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - <<Resurrection>>

Bruh who cares if he takes part of the money,he is a guarantee that you wont die in missions it's almost cheat agility
i would pay him money to be in my party!

Double-page supporter
"Guys let's kill the one person capable of bringing back an entire party to life"
"Yeah, fuck that guy he took X gold from us while guaranteeing we didn't die"
"Don't hold a grudge, okay?"
YEP, THAT'S TOTALLY GOING TO WORK OUT LOL

Group Leader
Huh,
Randomly accused because of power: ✔️
Betrayed by kingdom :✔️
Conveniently tall cliff for execution: ✔️,
Yeeted off conveniently tall cliff after execution : ✔️
Has a crush on the saintess: chec.... what the... so it’s not Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich??🤭

Dex-chan lover
Dumbest execution method EVER. He literally has the only resurrect skill and you push him off a cliff and don’t make sure he’s dead? Oh well, thanks I guess

No go and revive Demons and kill the kingdom, the church, and you former party that fucked you over, but don’t kill innocent commoners

Double-page supporter
The church fears he'll use his revival skill to bring back demons. So, they decide to give him a reason to do it, rather than just trying to keep him on their side. Congrats, you played yourselves you fucking dumbasses!

Dex-chan lover
I hope everyone in their family die and they regret fucking him over so now he’s not gonna revive anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread