Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

Wow another revenge manga I mean I'm still gonna read this but when will new ideas come I mean they all beat the same cow alas we should savor what we are given

Dex-chan lover
So, what happens if he dies of old age? Would he resurrect, then die again, then resurrect, in a never ending cycle?

> Some specific people hurt me
> So me now kill "humanity"
Life was simpler when I was 13 and edgy. I may not have taste, but this plot is incredibly overdone and unlike Otome Villanese or isekai in general. There's no wiggle-room for significant variation, stories like this always read the same.

Double-page supporter
god damn it there goes another idea i had for a story out the window

Dex-chan lover
José, then Rosé. I'll read this, if only because I'm waiting for Wall-E.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's say that the skill was only known to the three fools and they somehow reported it to the king. Now, what do you think a king who'd execute an innocent person without a second thought would do? Kill the dude who can grant you pseudo immortality? Oh hell no! He'd sure as hell silence the three fools, prevent any info leaks, lock this dude somewhere beyond the reach of others, and milk him dry for all he's worth, thus beginning the reign of the legendary immortal emperor. But nope, this shit happens instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase
It's kinda like how white people get chinese tattoos they can't read because they think they look cool. Japanese people use foreign words because they think they sound cool, and that's about it. There are so many games and manga with titles that are just a string of foreign words that mean absolutely nothing if you can actually read them.

Dex-chan lover
Also goddam, this is total crap. Every story beat in the first chapter has been recycled from 500 million other series. They're all the same. Protagonist gets betrayed and scorned nonsensically so all the people out there who self identify as losers can project onto him and feel like their outcast status is unfair as opposed to them just being an offputting weirdo. Then he gets overpowered, women throw themselves at him, and the rest of the series is just a juvenile power fantasy.

So many of these WN/LN are the same. It's actually mystifying to me how the authors manage to avoid gouging out their own eyes in shame. They're either just cashing an easy check or haven't mentally developed past the age of 13. Given how much they recycle, maybe they're just trying to save the environment.

this is why we have mountains of half assed trashsekai with recycled story, world design and shitty ass characters... ya'll keep consuming it and scoring it like 8/10..

A badass protagonist will not never believe anyone completely , even that is best friend . Only a fool will reveal all of his own secrets without any precautions

So this dude has the power to revive anything and the powers that be's idea is just to kill him? Like, that doesn't make sense even if they're evil.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't make any sense for the kingdom to kill him instead of hiring or forcing him to resurrect their knights or nobles, unless there is some old, dumb rule about it and adventurers being free spirits don't care about it.
The rumor of a priest able to resurrect anyone no matter the state of the body should have spread and other adventures should have wanted him, I think the way he does it is special, maybe normal resurrection requires a artifact, material or a lot more mana, when MC can do it at anytime.
I think the old party sold him out not for something like being loyal to the kingdom but having become strong enough to not need him anymore (retarded) and believed that kicking him out normally would have developed in other parties growing like them and having to share the top position.

New team
From the cover I thought he woud have resurrectd and joined hands with other people he knew were strong and would have kept silent on him, instead he goes to a dungeon, shoots a "raise the dead" and bam, all the harem is there, is clear from their reactions that they have someone able to predict the future, were forced to hide in the dungeon a century before and died there, the dungeon being turned off and hidden just strenghtens this theory.
But the rumors the MC heard about are weird, a dungeon no one visited in a century with a camouflaged gate and he just happened to know about and find it after a short search, the girl with the foresight must be incredibly powerful...but then how did the demon lord group got forced in such a situation? Maybe the future she sees is random but 100% to happen.
Is even possible that the Maou lady programmed the dungeon to go inert in a century or when a solo healer entered it.
The first chapter was decent but unless explained the second one is Deus Ex Machina overclocked.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Literally a self-fulfilling prophecy.
-Kill dude that can rezz everything, including himself (though nobody knew about the latter).
-
Rezzes back the big, badass demon lord (though he didn't knew he rezzed her until near the end of the chapter).
Oh my, nobody saw THAT COMING.

Aggregator gang
don’t know this might be a little unique considering it’s getting animated

If only he turn to an edgylord and not looking like someone under anxiety attack all the time that would be a good read for my current mood.
Ah he should resurrect himself to an rpg game where he become the priest on a beginner town resurrecting the noob newbies but that just sounds like another isekai plot‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Users who are viewing this thread