Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 198 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Looking death in the eye

XD YASS LUXIA, PUT THAT BITCH IN HER PLACE!!

Also looks like Takishima's 100% domination isn't permanent huhhh what a trashy dude

Group Leader
It went up by 30%??? 😂😂😂😂 what kind of BS game is this 😂😂😂😂😂

If the second ML gets swayed by that creepy manipulative and shameless girl I'll get soooo mad.

The juicy name drops from that phone call. Very nice developing the first impressions. TY Translations!

all I am f****** doing is laughing my ass out right now this is f****** funny like when the female lead choked her started crying and laughing

Ooh getting a head start is a good plan the sl*t will be enraged when she finds out how she’s at 40% favor already (it’ll probably be 50% by the time she finds out IMO).

Honestly I’m not even sure why she thought it was a good idea to walk around looking like she just had sex with that shirt and marks on her legs utterly disgusting and I don’t get how no one else saw her? Why didn’t MC get a picture from the rat and have him start rumors and expose her for what she is...

Dex-chan lover
Using the cheating bastard to allow her to springboard her relationship with the other ML's. I mean it was pretty obvious she lost all interest in the first ML, her disdain at the fact she needed to sleep with him to dominate him was more than enough for him to ditch her and plan ahead. I really hope the this ML and the other one aren't bastards and more loyal

Edit: A spelling error, also I noticed some people talking about the affection meter. If my game knowledge is correct, think of 50% as someone having a proper impression of someone and acquaintance while at 75% someone would consider them a friend/love interest

GOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH, she’s such a girl crush😌even in the most hardest moments she’s smart af and is so graceful. Tysm for the update, I love this series so much !

Dex-chan lover
Tbh if his affection went up that much for that, he's probably trash too. Also leaving evidence of strangulation is gonna be bad if it stays right

@pokefairy
Yeah, but it seems that he will be less of a cheating bastard and more of someone with a savior complex, which will make things easier for su luxia this time, I guess

i screamed the moment i saw the second male lead.
YAASS QUEEEEN DONT BOTHER URSELF WITH THAT SENSEI OR SOMETHING. i never like him at all since the beginning lol.

i hope this cool guy be loyal like other men who sincerely fell in love with luxia in other worlds 😳💞

Aahh shes soo good!!😣
"since my body isnt cheap, I cant just give it out to any trash"
😆😆 That dumb b*tch!! yeah your cheap ass can have that trash😏

Second male lead syndrome isn't a thing in this manhua I see. The first male lead always gets fucked XD

@Tensaitkuroneko

Don't get your hopes up!

From the raws, all the 3 MLs in this arc are trash, this new one will at some point threaten SLX and he's not good at stopping the slut's advances on him. He keeps blushing around her and affection meter goes up high fast.

Users who are viewing this thread