Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 198 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Looking death in the eye

Ok i am dropping this, this is shit now, all the cliches you want are in and of course su luxia is Always right

That 30% increase jumpd tho

wth u just saw a beautiful woman cry and u suddenly feel more affectionate towards her

hmmm is it that easy to fall for someone

Fed-Kun's army
@Alkmar sorry, 198 chapters in and you're only realizing now that Su Luxia is a Mary Sue? That's what makes this series fun though!

Ohohooo~~ That's our MC alright haha~!!!
Thank you so much for the scans, man do i love this manhua, also I'm glad this time the pages are longer than before ~!!

Well if one cheating bastard can't even be remotely saved, squeeze out every bit you can use out of him to capture the other two targets!!
Also It's soooooo satisfying to see Luxia act with so much rationality and exact her revenge calmly even though she was pissed off. Makes me feel less annoyed as well

I love how he offered her a handkerchief to wipe her tears under the rain 🥺❤️

Wow, walking around wearing only a man's shirt, the same man you stole away from her.

WHAT A POWERMOVE!

And then That Comeback! Ooof, so classy and yet so painful. That burn!

And planning on using the last of that cheater to snag another guy!
WHAT A PRO! GO SU LUXIA!!

I hate slut shaming but in this instance since the other girl is trying to use it as a weapon as well it's okay akljsdhfaksjdhfa

they're both powerful ngl a'lskdhfalj;sdf STRONG LADIES they're just really out here USING EVERYONE

Aggregator gang
ML2, meeting SLX: 😑
(Affection meter: 10%)

SLX, yells at Takishima Kai

ML2: 😐

SLX: Calls Takishima Kai garbage.

ML2: 😍
(Affection meter: +30%)

I think MC was angry there...but good thing Second Male lead came...will he be stolen? Or will he be in the possession of MC?

Group Leader
@CoraCries While shaming someone for sleeping around is disgusting, I think shaming someone for sleeping with tons of taken men is acceptable.

Goddaym, YeZ. It's better having second male lead syndrome-
Also, why give out tissues in the middle of the rain👁👄👁

he's way hotter than that other bastard, the second ml's are always better

Users who are viewing this thread