Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 203 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Scummy pair

Okay so his affection meter goes up when being threatened, but goes down again? How does this guy work??

is there a novel of this? like in manhwas? lol coz i cant wait to see that nanakobitch to be crying in despair. i'm slowly getting tired of this, i wanna see luxia be succeeding it all.

the only reason why i'm tolerating it because luxia remains unbothered and i'm expecting the 3rd ML to be decent

Is luxia secretly seducing... HER? :O that would be such a plot twist tbh

Dex-chan lover
how is that photo blackmail material when it's next to impossible to identify him in it? "OH, he vaguely has the same hair color! Must be the same guy."

It's actually kind of funny how easily Nanako is being manipulated and she doesn't even realize it.
Like Luxia can just bat her eyes at a dude and Nanako would go crazy trying to seduce him.

Interesting plot point tho that the world they're in, naturally favors Nanako and the men towards her because Nanako broke the 'protagonist halo' she'd been given and instead became a nightmare.

And the first to have sex wins is also bizarre because all those discarded men by Nanako definitely have lower affection meters now.

Getting the feeling that Nanako might become obsessed with Su Luxia.

Calling it now, she's gonna fall for her.

1. Yay the chat group of cheating bastards is back!

2. Which arc did He Xuyan came from?

3. LMAO that one guy got muted for 3 days for saying he knows the japanese of "feels good" 😂😂😂

Nanako is literally that Taylor swift song "a nightmare dressed like a daydream"
Well naturally like all of the previous arcs, Luxia always give the opponents the taste of victory before brutalising them with utter defeat. Give them the bitter taste of despair. I did hope that hoshino was slightly better than takashima but I'm not surprised that he turned out to be a major M.

Double-page supporter
@Thifa im like 85% sure he’s from the ghost arc but imma need someone to fact check me on that 🤧

@ryuna afaik there is no novelization of cmmd! it’s wholly an original comic

I thought the second ML was an S instead of an M, since previously his affection meter went up whenever he got an excuse to be mean to someone else. It feels like the author was setting him up to be sadistic, but then completely forgot about it and made him an M in this chapter.

Group Leader
I only understand "hello" "goodbye" "feels good" lol someone has been looking at japanese r18

Users who are viewing this thread