Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 364 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Poisoning

Dex-chan lover
Su Luxia: "Here's Mr. Li, an investor, who's kind enough to help u with stuff"

this bitch: ignored him and tried to flirt with Su Luxia's husband again

then, proceeded to insult Su Luxia again and fucking knocked her out while spewing bullshit about "female virtues"
(even typing that out is gross af)

Every chapter, I thought she reached the lowest possible point, but nope, she's still out here doing worse shit.

anw, the husband is really cute, I hope Su Luxia will stay in this world with him for a while after she completes the mission.

Thanks for the chapter guys!

Dex-chan lover
The funny part is that Su Luxia could have just open her eyes and said "this botch smacked me with a vase"
Boom, she gets fired.

Hope Luxia has a decent plan that will not backfire this time, I have been getting sick of things not going according to plan.

This lady keeps talking about Virtues without following any of them herself.
She looks down on Wen, basically insulted his investors

Last edited:
Crazy b*tch straight up knocking people out with a f*cking vase. Also stop with the female virtue bullshit when you didn't even apply it yourself. I guess this freaking narcissistic with her old lover are a complete psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
Since Wen Daoxian had 10 heirs (and that's not counting daughters) and it's been so long there must be countless descendants to choose from. So she is specifically going after him because he is rich and handsome

Users who are viewing this thread