Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - A Movie Queen Fallen From Grace

Double-page supporter
Well this time I actually feel like the "must die" part is the most important one. The emperor was somehow just a puppet of a person.

The emperor was a dissolute asshole but this world's ML is literally a scum who needs to die. He sold his loving girlfriend for a movie role and to get with some rich heiress.

su luxia is actually the same person in both events? makes me kinda sad does she just keep reincarnating only to die because of scummy men?

@bossbun
It's just a coincidence that the name is the same. The MC is the woman with blue hair that appeared in that high tech room and we don't know her name (or maybe it was revealed but I don't remeber), and she want to help fictional women by "reincarnating" in them and changing the story, making her gaining points of some system. (why she does this I don't know either)

Thank the heavens she was not raped as she took over the body.

Ruin that son of a bitch. Ruin for good.

Ok, this man is pretty much a pice of scum, so no hard feelings for him as he's on his own at doing it. Dunno how the plot will play in this story, but MC will pummel him to smitherens.

Love it how the new “MC” has the old villain’s look. This is just getting better and better

Dex-chan lover
god im loving the idea of this. 'women who have been wronged and gave up are being avenged by the system'

Thanks again for the chapter! Quick transmigration stories are always so interesting, too bad not many are around (there are a lot of novels but very lil amount of mangas)

Made a peek at raws cos I am curious
She ended up with a guy starting on the 2nd arc owo???

Dex-chan lover
...Welp. I'm already all in for this next world. Let's crush them.

Justice? No, not justice. Vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread