Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Sexy Vampire, Showing Off Acting Skills

Double-page supporter
I've always hated those stories that punish anyone who hurts the leads like they commited a war crime while the leads can destroy everyone around them and still be seen as saintly. It's so skeevy. Can't wait to see how this goes!

Dex-chan lover
Naturally because it takes energy to kill people. Duh
Many thanks

Because of what .. 😂??? Dam it ended in middle of a conversation 😭

Aggregator gang
Mary Sue Mushroom??? LOL Though it doesn't exactly have the effects that one would expect haha. Thought it would make her into an all powerful Mary Sue! But I guess that's D rank for ya.
Also, body fluid becomes pearls!? That's pretty weird.... I see how that worked in her favor, but really?? Is that something most people would find useful??

Thanks for the chapter!!

Naturally its because she's bluffing. I wonder if hes gonna be a love interest as well? The fact she used a d rank item must mean she's not all that worried.

Mary Sue Mushroom is so funny of an item. I wonder if an S rank Mary Sue mushroom exist and it'll give unlimited power or something. On a different note, I guess the white haired Vamp Hunter here would be the on her side and use to get vengeance on the scums?

It's a sign of Trust.
If you Unlock the Chains, You trust her.
If she has to Break the Chains, She can't trust you.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. It's odd how it seems the Movie Queen arc is the only one to rewind time so far, while every other one is about a reversal at the lowest point.

Anyway, it looks like she's trying to win over some human allies herself. Sounds good to me. I guess the Mary Sue shroom is for a bluff to make it seem like she has the power to actually escape. I'm not sure what about the shroom made her seem powerful though.

Yeah, double-standards for the hero and his antagonists are awful, so I'm glad we can play against them like this.

The male lead of this world???? A forbidden love between a vampire and a vampire hunter???? *0*

Fed-Kun's army
Mary Sue Mushroom: it make you high till you think you are the protagonist of the universe 😆

Aggregator gang
it'd be funny if here she was like "naturally it's because.... killing you all is so tiresome, really. Let a girl rest" LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread