Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 47 - Blood flowing like a river

You know, I've noticed that there have been pink-haired girls for every arc. Is this going to be a trend?

Still a better love story than Twilight xD but the guy is a real idiot to bring fresh meat in a vampire party

@CherryBlossom161
She might even be trying to get immortality from her boy toy since the original story and the current one show she is a bit of a schemer. Like the pink haired girl in the dynasty arc, not as good as our mc but decent when surrounded by idiots.

@Asbolus Well, to be fair there are plenty of people (of any gender) who are all "I can move on, but you can't because your heartbreak feeds my ego."

And here we see the original male lead shook bc someone who used to love him and do everything for him suddenly doesn't care about him lmao. he can't brag about treating her terribly but having her still come back to him anymore, boohoo.

seriously though, she escaped confinement that HE tricked her into, to cheat on her with a (comparably) measly human girl. and he still thinks she's gonna leave him be? well, he'll get what's coming to him :) god i love this series

Double-page supporter
@GerryCerryBery straightforward logic never seems to be this comic's forte... or something gets lost in translation. That said, I think the unabashed nature is part of its charm!

The vampires at page 5 are basically the entire classroom when you open a bag of chips lmao

Users who are viewing this thread