Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 59 - Make me a vampire, Su Lüxia!

Thank you guys so much for your hard work and all the quick updates!

The end of this arc was so satisfying ^_^

Cute but sad-?? I mean, she's not coming back. Poor Xavier, he's going to wait for hundreds of years and ... QAQ

Group Leader
I dont get it, will he wait for nothing? This world seemed to be shit from the start.

Fed-Kun's army
god damn xaviers a real ride or die... bro is really out here raisin kids that aint his and waitin on a chick that aint wakin up... get yall a mans like that...

Aggregator gang
I think he will wait forever guys... why would she stay years as the Movie Empress growing old with the ML if she could just give the body back to the original owner? She can't, probably

next Su Luxia is a cubby in modern world if i not wrong from prev cover pic before arch 1 done

Double-page supporter
Not much of an impact unlike the other two seasons. Enjoyed it nonetheless.

She'll probably wake up in her own body. In the first two worlds, both women died, but in this one, Su Luxia got there before the holy water killed her. Not only that, but she still has her family artifact, and she said that if she stored a portion of her powers in it, then even if they're met with misfortune, they'll still be able to wake up after thousands of years. The only reason that it wouldn't have worked before is because of Youji and the blood pact, his being alive meant her power would transfer to him, but since the blood pact is gone, she doesn't have to worry about that anymore and the artifact will restore her.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a nice end, though kinda...like, is the original vampire going to take over again when she wakes up? Or is she effectively dead and will never wake up? Because Xavier's ending varies a lot depending on the answer to this. They also glossed over the karma more than I liked.

She...really is a spiteful woman to wait a whole 3 and a half years for the former main characters to cave to their circumstances, huh?
Xavier made a good point too. The male lead caved before his lover. True to the nature of a cheating bastard, he was ready to throw her away to become a vampire again.

@Derae
Thanks for the explanation, and i have a question.
Was it in this arc where the owner of the body wanted to get in love? If so Xavier boi won't have to suffer after the hundreds of years of wait
If not then i really have to stop reading quick transmigration stories 😀

Users who are viewing this thread