Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - Elegant Socialite: Rich Women Are Fearless

@sweet-potato I guess because the more
unsympathetic they are, the more satisfied we are when they downfall come
Sorry if I bother you
@StrudelQueen
I feel like the transmigrator is probably gonna use her previous knowledge
And I can't wait to see she make herself became a fool since her previous knowledge about story doesn't work anymore (because of Su, and because the story already messed up because of her)
Sorry if I bother you

To all the people that are like "let her take the diet pill, who cares?"
Well I don't :(
It just gives another example of "you can't win the day unless you're skinny and 'conventionally attractive'. It gives ladies who are plump or a bit overweight the message that we won't be able to do anything, that our partners will leave us for the first prettiest and skinniest person around; it would have been better if they had kept her chubby and she'd kicked ass either way. Like a lot of people say, she's obviously extremely skilled so what's the point of getting skinny?

Boooooo was really hoping they were gonna show us that she can still be a big girl and win against the skinny bitch! Like what was the point of introducing a bigger female lead only to make her skinny so lame

Group Leader
To the people concerned about the diet pill: think about it this way, the ultimate aim is to fuck over the cheating bastard as much as possible. If he doesn't like su luxia's looks as a chunky girl, slimming down to make her more attractive to him just sets him up for a bigger and more satisfying fall!

I'm sorry but I know what people were expecting the cover of the webcomic is the host in this body but slimmer so...

Dex-chan lover
@Kaptainko Because it's not that kind of manhwa. We are revenge story about wrecking people. Being attractive is one of a way to get satisfaction by making the man regret their decision and get more attention.

Being plump is fine, but considering the story, I think she will use her look later. Remember she only has upper hand because her family's.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the guys I hope dies as well, hoping his own wife dies and even beating her, what trash

I want to hit the cheating husband with a truck! He really an assh0le, wishing for his legal wife who make his fallen family can keep living lavishly to die just so he can marry a side hoe who isnt that pretty or have any brain cell!!

Wooow there's definitely no repairing this relationship... He's a terrible person to say such things. She's gonna divorce him at the lowest possible point of his life!

@Evilmambapower Which one? Dealing with cheating people or quick transmigration one? This is the only quick transmigration manhua that I know. There is another one, but it was not translated and the raws have not been updated.

Aggregator gang
Did all those French companies even exist in the time frame that this story arc takes place? I know the vixen comes from a different time, but when people of the 50's or 60's would have been told about Microsoft, Apple, Google, facebook and twitter, they would be confused as heck.

@GerryCerryBery - The bitch is also a transmigrated person like the MC. She shouts those brands name but the MC just ignores what she says.

Users who are viewing this thread