Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 65 - Elegant Socialite: Overbearing Warlord

Fed-Kun's army
oh dear, Luxia is working a lot for this arc... seems like it will be a blast of revenge

So white moonlight has different meanings? From what I've read in cn novels, "white moonlight" meant first love or something like that O.O

So is white moonlight another way of saying the grass is greener on the other side. The woman you get becomes ordinary but the woman you don't get looks perfect kind of thing?

Fed-Kun's army
Why does the system always doubt our girl? Revenge will come and it will be sweet. Learn to be subtle, mouse guy!

Huh- this chapter seemed long? Not that I'm complaining!
Thanks for the hard work.

@Tomas_cage0412 there’s one meaning; the meaning here is correct. It just happens that a lot of the times in novels and media, the white moonlight is/was their first love.

@Darkmint13 Not really, it depends. The white moonlight is someone who is unobtainable (for whatever reason) and has an untainted image in that person’s heart. There can be a white moonlight with or without someone else in comparison. In Wei Qing’s case, Su Luxia’s best friend died in the plane accident, making her unobtainable.

Lol when Wei Qing first appeared, I thought he’d be the new boyfriend after she flings her no-good husband and his mistress down into the pits of misery. But since she’s being an awesome best friend in not only saving her life AND hooking her up with her one true love, maybe Wei Qing has a buddy with equal or better qualifications (because our goddess deserves no less than the best) haha.

Thank you for the update!! Happy New Year!

"I am the female lead!"

...where the fuck did she pull this interpretation from, given she's a transmigrator that knows Su Luxia's original host was the female lead of the drama this world is based on?

@baituzi
Thanks. I guess the explanation at the end confused me a little. With the whole white/red rose thing.

Happy New year everyone\o/

Supporter
b3gEMjE.png

Author is really working for those social score points.

Users who are viewing this thread