Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 70 - Elegant Socialite: The Best Mother-in-law of them all

if I remember correctly Bai ting didn't want to be a Mistress only a wife

Thanks for translating!\o/

Dex-chan lover
Well, little mouse guy, remember that she spent some 50 years or so in a previous world as an actress... :)

Dex-chan lover
Those 50 years as an acting queen pale in comparison to her own natural bullshit and it's amazing.

"How dare you disrespect your husband because he has a mistress! Also, how dare you not reign in your husband when he's dealing with a mistress!"
...Yeah, this mother-in-law is awful, but also...kinda...par for the course regarding the society? Women really got the shit end of the stick back in the day.

Here's hoping Su Luxia's vengeance will be merciless and cruel.

"...She seduced her sister's fiance causing her sister to commit suicide."

Yike, this mother-in-law kept getting worse and worse. Now she's basically a scum.

Dex-chan lover
oh man su luxia leaves no victims alive, this mother-in-law is gonna get the smackdown of her life real soon (and i will be in the front row to see it!!!) 🍿

Fed-Kun's army
we thought this is getting the cheater man punished, but we get more, lets punish his entire family :<

She knows the other girl doesn't want to be a mistress, her husband will get rejected or the other girl will demand he divorce xu and she can be free with her money. Then the oth r girl will prob not want him anymore because he will be poor and the general will no longer want her cause she chose xu husband over him. I'm guessing

Fed-Kun's army
i cant wait for them to divorce so the husband will finally realize what kind of shit situation he'll be in

I appreciate the long scheme but man Everytime I see the scum mother in law I just want Lucia to hurry up and shred her pride to dust already (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Users who are viewing this thread