Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 76 - Elegant Socialite: Stepping on the cheating bastard’s head to divorce

71oKQoy.jpg

Miss Luxia really is just on another level. Some of the Chinese comics with cheating, rapist men piss me off so bad. It's so satisfying that this story exists

This was too good. I’m ready for the next chapter to see them truly utterly destroyed.

This bitch is so dumb. She literally calls him useless and says that he needs his wife's money to survive, yet forces the divorce which will also take away the money she wants.

Aggregator gang
I really can't imagine how this is going to end......
All the other stories ended way more gruesomely for the cheaters!
Something terrible is bound to happen to them still, right?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this cheating bastard will even suffer as much as the others. The 1st was murdered. 2nd drowned himself in alcohol and died in his apartment. 3rd suffered through hardships he never even thought possible because of 'true love' I wonder what will happen with Liang Qun

LOL 😂😂 .. finally we got a divorce .. she so smart gee I love how the other girl looked so dumb when she saw luxia happy😂😂❤ priceless

Meo

Double-page supporter
Never seen a more "helpful" villainess.

So guess Bai Ting is going to get dumped by the General next. The husband already has nothing and has to take care of his domineering cripple mother (can't imagine it getting any worst for him).

Users who are viewing this thread