Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 87 - That girl's damn wild -- Older sister will teach you how to be humane

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time Su's gotten directly physical, right? Usually she does things in a roundabout way.

Either way dis sum gud shit

Fed-Kun's army
i stan beating up bullies 😔😔✊✊

ngl im glad lu xia pushed away the dude like that. for someone who legit disrespected a girls feelings then told em they could die for all they care, they dont deserve kindness for thinking theyre hot shit and can get away with shit lmfao

Aggregator gang
Oh COURSE the ML got interested in her after she acted like that.
How could Su Luxia really miss out on those bonus points? And even if he does fall head over heels, who says she has to accept him 😈

Kie

Contributor
god I am so happy over the fact that she completely nope'd over romancing the shitty ML - she's right, he has twisted morals. Who the hell would want to pursue him anyway?

Just here to say that i really enjoy how the group uses every new arc to make a new recruitment page www

Dex-chan lover
This should be fun. If there is a better male lead, like we had in the Movie Queen arc, I wouldn't mind. In any case I look forward to seeing how the girl doesn't learn her lesson.

The title says "Cheating Men", but at this point I feel like the girls are far more terrible than the man are. The worst cheating turd so far is the blond actor imo.

Double-page supporter
"Sure, I'll be waiting." oh my GOD..... this is why i love su lüxia sooooooo much. take no prisoners.

I feel like the guy may become a M for Su Luxia (honestly who wouldn't?) but I'm pretty hype for this arc. And straight off the bat Su Luxia is being amazing as always. I have mix feelings about the 'ML' here because if the 'ML' has a terrible personality, then I rather for Su Luxia to be with someone else or even just be on her own.

I've been waiting forever for Su Luxia to throw hands at someone and I'm so satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread