Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 87 - That girl's damn wild -- Older sister will teach you how to be humane

WOOOOOOHHH
Thts our Luxia for ya !! Better ignore that shitty ML, not worth conquering >.>

*female lead: acts uninterested
*shitty male love interest: INTERDASTING
I was just talking to someone about how that happens in villianess stories all the time and they hit me with this!
HAHA!
Clearly she must gain his true love and pull a little twiseroine on him and break his heart so bad he jumps off the roof.

Thanks for the chapter ^^ you guys are the best.

Also, I hope she doesn’t pursue that ML at all. He seems terrible.

Yes beat them up 👊🏻😎 .. make him commit suicide for love just like what he did to the previous girl .. honestly I love how dark she turned 🤣 this story gonna be amazing

yesss don't lower yourself to be with that fucker. sis have standards too 😤

...and why is that one lackey's hair keeps changing? the artist is a tad bit bad with continuity.

It was satisfying to see the last ML learn his lesson, and interesting to see the girl not.
That said, it is a tad annoying seeing antagonist after antagonist not learn anything, and stay self-righteous and hypocritical to the end. This arc seem like it will have some freshness to it though- looking forward to it!!

When I seen that bonus objective, I was like there’s no way she’s gonna try to seduce him with how much of a jerk he is, right? It was so satisfying to see her say she won’t waste her time on him 😆

OH YEAH BABY! this has a way better start than the last one, although I liked the low level of destruction made by su luxia, this arc feels more up my aley :D

Guys I want know, what do you think about me?
If i'm home, i want some time for my self, like being alone, and if i'm with my friends.
Yeah it's fun because i have a lot of friends.
I don't know, but i like my self, also i never fall in love. But i want to fall in love, I just don't know how?
Maybe i'm narcissist? I just like my self? Yeah I know, i'm aware of my self, like being mental disorder.
When i was a kid, I tried experimenting (Psychological) my self, and then i don't know if it is a success or failure, and then somehow, I cant cry anymore.
Because I don't know how to cry anymore.
I don't like gays, because you know what i mean.
Also i'm not scared in horror movies, instead of that it's fun, also it's fun to watch your friends watching their reaction in horror movies.

Also I like yuri, because it's fun for me. But im not a gay, I just like it.
Maybe because it's new for me, something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread