Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - I have a date with the taoist master --Past Events

Dex-chan lover
Uh, is anyone else having problems seeing this chapter in the chapter list? I had to access this from the front page updates to get to this chapter.

EDIT: Never mind, seems to be fixed now. Weird.

Also wow, an arc where Su isn't going to be the FeMC. Yuri vibes?!

Dex-chan lover
Giddy up. Looks pretty straight-forward and I bet that co-worker has been up to something rotten as well. Probably called the prick.

i dont think this count as cheating men but more like a bastard men that deserve a heavenly punishment lol, Su Luxia gonna torture him hard OwO

@EVReborns I'm almost certain he really is a cheating man. Sure, not with the white-haired heroine because he failed, but with women in general, his attitude absolutely screams it.

I'm absolutely hoping the author delivers on divine punishment hard this arc because we haven't got these men screwed hard enough to honor the title of this thing for a damn while now.

????????????????????????
yo we getting lesbians in this arc? PLEASE IM BEGGING ON MY KNEES
i know im gonna get baited i hate it here

Group Leader
I saw pink triangle things on her head in one panel... are we getting cat ears? Omg!

Also yes please I vote for lesbians.

Seems like the glitch is that the fl resentment was so big after she died that her soul didnt move on so Su luxia cant inhabit her body. Also 4hrs passed before the system tried to take over, doesnt Su luxia usually takes over right after the lead dies?

So that scum guy always carry around bottles of acid just in case a woman rejects him and his money? Wow...

Users who are viewing this thread