Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - I have a date with the taoist master --Past Events

Dex-chan lover
@HanabiMao Some men have useless pride for the wrong reasons. (I mean, so do I, and also for stupid reasons). They don't take rejection well, especially if they have power/expect others to bow to them.

With so many errors, why does it feel like the system is run by nothing but bamboo rats? LMAO

Also I really hope
for a yuri route based on the raws, but I doubt I'll get it. If it's not a yuri route, then I'm hoping for at least a "sworn sisterhood" between Su Luxia and the FL.

This looks like its gonna be interesting at the same time the ML gonna get more pain and hurt more than the previous ML I am excited!!

Fed-Kun's army
su luxia in every other arc: on god bro, im gone get you that revenge
the mc of this arc: maam ill get my own revenge!

would be funny if somehow luxia entered another body ( like the FL's or something ) only to help and assist the side character girl with her revenge o-o

Fed-Kun's army
@asbolus

Actually that's very realistic, some high officer in my country got attacked by someone with acidic water, and lose one of his eyes ability I think, the funny thing is the culprit said it's an accident, even tho they literally pour it into his face while riding a bike. Lmao

#sorryformybadenglish

How fucked is it that this guy a) threw acid onto a girl he was rejected by, and b) had no legal or criminal repercussions for doing so

The most fucked part tho, is that this shit happens irl as well.

Double-page supporter
I'm putting my money on the intended host for Su coming back from the dead on her own in a vengeful furry thus making it impossible for Su to take over. Here's hoping we get to see a team up!

Users who are viewing this thread