Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - I have a date with the taoist master --Past Events

Dex-chan lover
Whoever is in charge us really messing up first the crazy guy now the errors I bet she'll want extras compensation. And who are the main characters or this story if she's the side character

Why do I feel like a chapter is missing

It is a Chinese webtoon, they literally banned AO3 because of lgbt content so no hope for lesbians 💔

@Domo the resentment wasnt high enough at the time of her death. her revival spiked her resentment but her body was already occupied.

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
So I’m guessing that rich guy is the villain of watever story this is? And whoa her eyes glowingggg

Dex-chan lover
This arc is already incredibly interesting. It's not just a riff on shitty tropes and shitty characters, it seems to be commentary on an actual real life thing that happens far too often. And the catharsis of revenge tgggg

Fed-Kun's army
Dip Player 2 really did enter the game, Player 2 selected the main character so Player 1 has to choose some other character hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Ghost arc?
GHOST ARC

I'm just guessing, but I guess one of girl are forced to take other bodies. Ho boy, this will be gud

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. Something's going down. Something beyond the usual revenge.

...Kind of a shame, because I was looking forward to Su Luxia ripping this jackass a new one, but this is probably going to be even better. Was this meant to be a ghost story? Because that ending kinda played like one and I was totally on board.

Y'know, it's times like these where Chinese idioms and phrases really make no sense. Calling someone shameless for not wanting to sell her body to you for money and telling her not to blame you when it's clearly you being the aggressor asshole no matter how someone looks at it.

@Psychronia Aggressors blaming female victims for what happens is nothing new, wherever you are in the world. Albeit I'm not very sure about what's up with calling them shameless, either. I guess the easiest explanation would be that the guy expected her to be less blatant about her rejection of him, since these kinds of guys are always demanding (even with how polite she was) to feel like they should be seen as above women and warrant ass-kissing levels of respect.

What a loser, just because he was rejected for being an asshole and a skirt chaser, he poured acid to the girl. I mean, come on, there are other coochies out there.

That aside, can't wait to read the rest of this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread