Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 128 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Meeting again

Why do I feel that the old geezer is the one to join the ranks of the cheaters? 😅

@Raikuha but she cared about the actor... She even stayed with him until the end of his life when she could have gone back immediately... And even felt a bit sad when he died and went back to her world.

Double-page supporter
Not important but to those interested about the astrology (like me)
Eight Characters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pillars_of_Destiny
The translator just summarized the requirements of the ghost sacrifice as "particular Eight Characters" (to save space?), but the raw specified that the ghost has to be a female ghost of "Yin year, Yin month, Yin day, and Yin hour".

Sacrifice in itself is already being shady, but specifying for a very Yin heavy sacrifice sounds even more wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raikuha You must not be very familiar with bl/gl; the reason why yuri fans lose their shit over tiny details is because that's typically how yuri works: very slow, with tiny developments that imply huge ramifications later. It may be annoying to generic romance fans, but that's because things tend to be very obvious in straight romances; in yuri the development works very differently.

Geeze the comment section is looking really bad over some yuri, smh anyways this is going to be interesting Lu Xia comes back as a different ghost,

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus
Lol nope it's as obvious as the hetero romance, it's just stretched out for plot and made drama along the way only to realise the status quo is there and won't go away until the end.

Ooooo this is interesting! I’m seriously looking forward to what happens next.

Thank you for translating this!

I'm betting that Su Luxia will trick the FL into volunteering to be the sacrifice while destroying the cult.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute! Are you saying that this taoist girl is our next "Male Lead"?!

oh~ mrs. ghost and mrs. taoist love at first sight? hope they have a HE but nothing's happy with luxia.... TT

Dang i kinda hate the taoist now but judging from the cover, she and su luxia probably will work together and form a friendship 🧐

This arc title is I have a date with the taoist master. I'm assuming the Taoist master is the FL of the current story. She herself is from a story about hunting ghost, so rather than romance, it's
teaching FL that not all ghost are bad
I guess?

@sammyPangel @Miyono-chan She did stay with him but I'd barely consider that as she "liking" the guy or even pitying him because he genuinely had a crush on the original girl (who would probably go back to being dead if she left). It's not like Su Lu Xia loved him for real, nor do you see her think about him or something else that could imply she had a strong attachment even after she left the world. It was more like you rescuing an injured dog and taking care of it until it dies because you'd just feel bad if you left out of nowhere once it could walk.

So I stand by my initial statement that Su Lu Xia isn't really concerned about actual long-lasting romance (the type that has an impact on character development or at least remains in her thoughts)

Dex-chan lover
I welcome this development, but if she's FL. Their isn't a ML? Nvm. I forgot the settings of her transferring to resentful supporting FL

Why are people making such a big deal because it is yuri themed this time?
I enjoy any type of story as long as it is decent/good and it doesn't matter if it's straight or gay. Stop focusing on genders so much.

Users who are viewing this thread