Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - I have a date with the taoist master --Past Events

Thanks for the update~ I hope this time a bastard actually dies (^∇^)I look forward to this arc

An error... And it wasn't that long since the last maintenance... They need to fire and hire new employees for the IT department 😅

Btw: is the last guy going to show in the main space later? Because we didn't get to read the chats the cheaters usually have at the end of each chapter 🤣🤣🤣 (what was the name of the group again? I remember I was LMFAO with that name)

Dex-chan lover
Finally, another arc where the bastard is the actual main antagonist, instead of playing second fiddle to the “heroine” of the small world.

System error! oh no! I have a bad feeling about this...
I think the story will become more exciting. looking forward to the next chapter. but, I don't like too much drama 😅

Double-page supporter
Dang, system error. That can't be good. Usually it means that there's gonna be stuff that makes the mission harder than normal.

This is A YURI ARC GUYS

The bastard was the cheating bastard, as he was never with the original Su Lüxia in the first place.

The novel introduction... it’s a female lead and her path to power... something like that.

Oooo interesting! I’m looking forward to reading more! Thank you for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread