Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - I have a date with the taoist master --Past Events

Ezk

oh yes, this sounds good, also don't forget the psycho of the other world, seems the system is failing a lot

Aggregator gang
Is this all cause of that cultivator guy!? Oooh, I'm so excited for this new arc!!!!!!! <3

Reminds me of the real life case of Ameneh Bahrami, who was blinded and severely disfigured by a suitor who she repeatedly rejected to marry. She worked at a medical engineering company and was one year away from graduation before all her studying turned into waste. I hope Shidai Man Wang kills this bastard!

Pouring sulfuric acid on people is an absurdly common atrocity in this world. What's worse is that laws concerning this kind of assault are quite minor compared to the crime, but I guess that's true about many other things...ugh this is depressing...

Why I don't trust guys who easily hit on you, especially when you are walking by yourself. I know this is a story but as others confirmed, dudes like that scumbag truly exist and I have met more than enough creeps in my life. MC, make him pay!

So many system errors. Does nothing work right in this system? This plot device is a getting very lame.

Stop reading shitty "system" books and read a real piece of literature that involves actual worldbuilding and not pseudo video game trash lmao

Users who are viewing this thread