Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 128 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Meeting again

Yuri, huh?
Not a fan, but it might be interesting.
Ps: I read BL but not GL, so...

I don't care about the genre but I feel this arc is lackluster compare to other arcs... maybe bc I loved Su Lu Xia's strategies on her revenge plots that I feel that this arc is unexciting.

Dex-chan lover
@Anra7777

I bet the master is just another immoral bastard.

The dude tells the girl she got support the ghost spiritually so the ghost gal can be sacrificed to be a barrier.
I bet that really means the old dude needs to sacrifice two ghost-busting females to the barrier.

whew some of yall arent even trying to hide your homophobia. at any rate if it's a GL route, nice. if it's not then that's fine too. the taoist place is shady af so I'm assuming it'll probably get taken down in the end???

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, the sacrifice probably is Su Luxia 😂

Honestly, I can't help that people are too desperate for yuri that they forget relationship content more matter.
I don't mind yuri, but if there's no development in relationship, why you even ship it?

This remind of people who ship two men WHEN THEY KILLED EACH OTHERS FAMILY. Yeah, ship it with your own headcanon or AU is fine, but when you take the canon relationship into your ship, why? One man murdered the whole family, the reason why the other guy tried to get revenge and killed the murderer family. Whyyyyy?

Yes... Let the yuri flow through you, love.... Aaaah.... GL is the best! BUT TJE STORY STILL GOTTA BE GOOD! Yuri is nothing without a good plot. So far I'm liking this arc just like all the others before. I believe the author won't drop the ball with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Pffft. Wow. Such big gay. About time we hit one of these, I suppose. The (other) female lead, I presume?

It's...a bit ethically questionable to sacrifice a ghost's soul, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Awww cute hope it works out for them! Also eww at the homophobia in the comments

This lesbophobia in this comments are not cool😅
Is rare to see GL in a manhua and BL is usually also brainless geez

Ok why are people so against a Yuri arc. Honestly, from what I’ve seen, BL is way trashier than GL. And there are way to many trashy hetero comics for us to even get started on that.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh they're not going to know that she's the vengeful ghost? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Sparklepink12K Because we all know the kind of people that show up whenever a previously Yaoi and Yuri free manga now has Yuri and Yaoi. The comment section already turn into a mess often enough without them showing up.

o did su luxia cut her hair ? but anyway this arc is very interesting i wonder what will happen in the end would the female taoist be sad when su luxia the ghost would be sacrificed? considering they are gonna be together for a half a year

Dex-chan lover
@Sparklepink12K @BalrogDeMorgoth I'm happy to dig myself deeper about this. I like reading yuri series so the premise itself is not the issue. "Zenryaku, Yuri no Sono yori" is one of my favourite older series.

People just have goggles too tight for anything that has two girls on a cover art. What we know about Su Luxia is that she doesn't engage in romance unless it's part of a mission. I haven't seen anything to suggest something will happen in this arc and it still wouldn't be on her own terms.

It flies in the face of what we have already read in this series but manga readers are obsessed with this stuff. Heck, nothing happened in the Vampire Hunter arc and that had subtext up the wazoo.

I'd also be telling the "homo/lesbiaphobe" commenters to get effed but I'd be the one in trouble...

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic Yeah, same, I have no issue with Yuri or Yaoi, just look at the stuff i'v read on this site, I just know the kind of people that show up whenever a non-Yaoi and Yuri manga get Yuri or Yaoi so I totaly understand the commenters who are like 'no yuri please', because you can say good bye to the comments being anything other than a clusterfuck if it actualy happen.

You brought up a very good point writing wise about why it wouldn't make sense though, good analysis.

Eh eh, no couple arc becomes shoujo ai arc? Thats a huge gap but I guess at least it adds variety. Though now the "cheating men must die" kinda has a lackluster meaning in this arc cause the mean guy already died so early.

holy shit yessss a yuri arc
it like a game of guess the homophobes in the comment section
I'm honestly surprised tho since this is a Chinese manhua they allowed this to get released, i mean even the untamed was heavily censored but I'm really excited for this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread