Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - I have a date with the taoist master --Past Events

Aggregator gang
Under U.S. law she could shoot him and claim justifiable homicide
If she was armed when he attacked she could have shot killed him and likely wouldn't even need a court appearance.

Not a suggestion, just an observation.

Why is having sex = being a bad person?

This people have assbackwards mentality.

Something better would be, probably kicks puppies on her free time.

Fed-Kun's army
@kawaii123456 yes US law, except this is China so....

@shancealot he wasn't a bad person because he wanted sex, he was a bad person because he ruined this girls entire life, before he threw sulfuric acid on her, she didn't like him but she didn't hate him either, however, after the incident, her grandmother died, her face got ruined, that's when she started to curse him with all her being.

@Ace435 You can't actually believe I was defending that piece of crap can you? I was talking about the insults her coworker was throwing at her, the "Tch, always acting innocent, probably slept with someone already." I just find that insult pretty stupid, as if having had sex made you lesser, or having had sex makes you corrupt. In the head of the coworker having sex makes you a bad person.

The guy is rather irredeemable in my eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
@shancealot oh no, i do realize you weren't defending him, but i thought you thought that MC disliked the shitty guy because he wanted to pay her for sex

Users who are viewing this thread