Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 125 - I have a date with the taoist master -- A malicious spirit arrives

Thanks for the translation!!! Ohohoho seems like things are about to be exciting

I think it's the plot, which is torturing cheating men, but maybe this time she'll pair up with the female lead 🤔

Oh, so no meta side girl? Awww.
Still, its not a Romance genre story with a clear CP, but an urban fantasy? Coool

Double-page supporter
Before the agent enters the ghost is kinda scary but when the agent Lüxia comes, she turns beautiful

The novels description said it was "supernatural without a CP" so without a couple pairing, right? So does that mean it's gonna be a bait-y arc, or will something change and we get a little something? Either way I'm still looking forward to the revenge on that trash guy!

actually I vaguely remember a tiny bit of this arc from when I was flipping through the raws and it looks like they become other people or something? I know nothing of the actual plot since I didn't even try using google translate at the time and I was clicking random chapters so I didn't see the beginning, but from the pictures it looked like they both get reincarnated somewhere else. wonder what's up with that?

Ooh!!!! She’s a ghost now, so that’s gonna be fun! And I guess this an urban fantasy setting. I wonder what’s gonna happen next

I bet in this arc there's going to be a bit of romance with the taoist master (but also making her see that she's been wrong by simply eliminating wornged ghosts) and a lot of revenge on the crazy asshole who killed su luxia.

Thanks for the translation, looking forward to the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread