Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 125 - I have a date with the taoist master -- A malicious spirit arrives

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'll read Tamen de Gushi (despite what eventually happened to it) if I want yuri. Keep thoughts above your belts, people.

This will take a slight Yuri route, but at most, there’s only hugging. This He Xuyan or whatever guy gets bodied within the next 2 chapters lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Man the taoist girl is evil. Destroying souls? How many innocent souls who were full of despair because of evil people. Has she destroyed?

well this seem an interesting arc and i already know about how chinese and their same sex comics so my expectation is not really there i am pretty sure its just gonna be shoujo ai than full yuri

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the story was supposed to go that way? But
if the girl became a ghost in the story, why wuold the system try to connect Luxia before that event?

@maddery She's not a scum, yet. We still don't know if she will be her partner, not that I'm against it. I just feel like she ain't gonna be happy after what Lu Xia will do.

For a moment i thought there was something bad going on with the system but looks like it was just an assumption

Dex-chan lover
A bad feeling indeed. A fun setting indeed.

Fufufuwahahaha.... Don't worry, angry spirit-chan. An even angrier, even more malevolent spirit of vengeance is here to back you up.

From the looks of it, the female lead isn't so much an evil bitch as she is...amoral? She doesn't care about evil deeds being done and just fulfills her duty. So far, the female leads have been disgusting because they're some combination of stupid and selfish. Let's see how this one fares.

@ispcizero3rd More like Novels. It's harder to generally censor novels, while comics, movies, etc are easier to censor. Doesn't mean you can't do a GL comic arc, it's just unlikely because the author would have to risk the entire comic for it, essentially.

I guess the error was bc this time Su Luxia has little to no connection to the main cast of the story, the guy is not the ML and she only interacts with the FL this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread