Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 127 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Mission Grade B?!

Thank you for the updates! I can't wait for Yuri route- also it seems that Su Luxia really has a thing for moral, upright characters. First the creepy wuxia senior, and now this taoist lol

Tysm for the chapter!!

The people here are so excited for the yuri route while theres me annoyed at people like that taoist master 😂

Dex-chan lover
That bastard is definitely coming back as a spirit. That said, it's pretty satisfying punishing the heck out of him.

...Is Su Luxia going to break some poor taoist's spirit now?

A bisexual queen? We stan. I'm so surprised, of all the routes to go, I never expected her to have a female love interest. That's so cool!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
am legit hoping that a yuri ending is in this arc instead of possibly just baiting my gay ass 😔 also as an asian seeing that grade 'b' is bringing back like nightmares

o this is interesting someone already dead and we get to see maybe some shoujo ai interaction this arc is great

@Alicia_kun Well, I think she enjoyed being with the MLs, so I think she's bi... I mean, there are a lot of homosexual main characters in other comics...

Users who are viewing this thread