Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 147 - I have a date with the taoist master -- Goodbye and a Promise

Dex-chan lover
oof. I really loved the female lead of this arc. I hope we'll see Qi Ling in the future.

Also that ending of the chatroom to find Luxia again. Min Mingzhe was hilarious.

Ahhh I love this arc!! 😍😍😍
Qi Ling and Su Luxia "friendship" really good 👌
LOVE IT ❤
Hope Qi Ling will meet again with Su Luxia

I may have shed some tears reading this chapter. This was the best arc.
I hope the next one can live up to this

She's already steps ahead the others lol. Su Luxia is too biased hehe 😚cant be helped qi ling is best
I hope they can reunite soon! I love this arc the most

@JWChibi

It probably all starts when the character realizes that it is in a fictitious world written by someone else. For example, in the world of the cultivator the protagonist realized how the magic system was absolutely incapable of sustaining itself, perhaps Su Luxia realized, when she was in her original world, how everything was too absurd and instead of following the normal rules (of society, of common sense, sometimes even physical) was all aimed at carrying on a story, and how she – and everyone like her – were just abattoir to exalt only two people in the world (protagonist and ML).

If you don’t join the system you disappear, or you’re forced back into your corrupt world. One of the basic concepts of transdimensional travel in these stories is that you MUST overcome missions positively, because if you fail you are not only punished with a salary drop or a note of demerit but you are just killed.
Rejecting them in principle is like condemning oneself to death.

Fed-Kun's army
Yesss, I love that Qi Ling is the only one Su Luxia gave a hint to! Here's hoping she's the only one who successfully chases her as well!

Fed-Kun's army
This was definitely the best arc since the first..i hope qi ling can break free and be with luxia 😭

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh this is good. Should that crazy man from last arc come to find our Su Luxia, Qi Ling can protect her! I feel like that could be a new arc in the future

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really hoping that she manages to break free from her world and find Su Luxia, I mean, everything that was important for her is gone now, and the world's ghost balance thing is solved, too... Like a ending where everyone is happy except for you?

Users who are viewing this thread