Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 149 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Makeup blogger teaching online

People really like villainess, but justified ones like Aria and Tia.

I don't think a anti- villainess would come after a innocent girl. I wanna see if this girl actually did something wrong

Double-page supporter
This my agent 47 levels of bs I mean I did one of the targets by throwing a knife at them and runnng.

Dex-chan lover
Change catty nobleladies' minds with this one simple trick!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she will reveal to her "Don't who is emperor now that she is the empress dowager reincarnated ?

the villainess stories we are used to and praising different from the trash power-fantasies that this series is all about criticizing! so don't worry haha

Dex-chan lover
I think the author misunderstood what kind of villainess-as-protagonist are liked nowadays. New antagonist is more of heroine-as-antagonist, the one which villainess would expose as kinslayer in climax of the story.
Are Chinese story trends different, i.e. forcing half-sibling to commit suicide seen as fine if they win in the end?

Dex-chan lover
Heck yeah, rivalry time.

@BlazingMagpie

After read and watcg Chinese history, let's just say backstabbing is almost common in China. Lu Bu is famous for it 😂

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
Their attitudes flipped so quickly haha
Also, this is the first arc in which her name isn't Su Luxia

Aggregator gang
@BlazingMagpie: China's common stories (in TV dramas and such) are like: the MC (males, of course) can be either a pathetic guy (but will become OP in the future) or out-of-the-box son of a rich (noble) family, he has girl A who loves him unconditionally, willing to do everything to him (in some cases, they even engaged), he promises this and that to her, that he only loves her, that he will make her happy etc,... Until he meets another woman (usually girl A's friend/relative/real sister/long lost sister/sister from different mother/etc.) Then the MC and that woman will fall in love, and they live happily ever after. Girl A will be called an annoying woman who disturb their love. It's often that on the climax, girl A will be kill by either MC or his woman.
Thus, siblings killing each other for love is normal in Chinese's stories.

I just want her to walk up to her former son and be like “hey I’n actually your dead mom, as proof remember the time I made you wear girls clothes and pretend to be brain damaged?” But that probably wouldn’t go too well 😰😰 I know she’s smart enough and has plenty of system cheats to handle it tho

The artist is improved a lot, the other arc is pretty but this arc art is another level .
I also cannot wait what the queen step in this arc.
Great chapter, Thank you so much for your translation

Dex-chan lover
It's 2020 and I don't know anyone interested in an evil heroine rising up by putting her good family members down, her sister wasn't even evil to her.
Thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread