Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 151 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Be a wimp when necessary

So this ugly younger sister knows the rules of the game, got it. I hope Luxia will finish her in an entertaining way xd I'm super excited to see her reunited with her small boy >u< he was awesome, he really loved her like a mom

Dex-chan lover
I just can't wait until we get to the really good part in this arc

It so strange like i rememb r reading that the prince died in a short time after luxia died cause he couldnt bear the lose

@pearlofrose This was literally addressed by the translation team in the first chapter of this arc. It wasn't that he died, but that he wanted to die. He attempted suicide several times out of grief, but didn't actually die.

@pearlofrose I think TL team made change to that arc so instead of her son dying he actually just super depressed.

This arc gonna be interesting cuz for once we have a competent rival who has brain. It makes my blood boil hotter though cuz this b*tch is rotten to the core.

@Gooseknonopeace, normally I disagree with killing off the elderly, buuuuut this is fiction, so I agree with you, she lived long enough and the hell's gate is waiting for her. Why is all the hag in this manga so unbearably annoying smh, first we had the one who is greedy and love money, now we have a biased dumb one smh

Double-page supporter
What did you expect with nobles conspiracies and court politics work in every feudal kingdom.

Double-page supporter
Translation for normal people

Grandma I prefer the second daughter

Grandpa I know some thing is up

Her She set it up

The sister I m covering my ass right now

It's like watching a battle between vixens... this arc is so good since both women are SO crafty.

Her son, from the first arc, is SUCH a filial child! It's borderline Oedipus Complex

Users who are viewing this thread