Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 151 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Be a wimp when necessary

Gosh just knock her on the head at night and put her in that scum bed. Eye for eye. I think the host know kungfu.

Double-page supporter
Like, these are some really strange eyes that they're giving the little sister, right? Like, really funky.

Damn she's sharp. I wonder whose side does dad usually takes. I mean he wasn't innocent but still

Dex-chan lover
I could never survive in these situations, I'd be like 'wow ya I guess it's my fault sorry' XD

Fed-Kun's army
Hohohoooo... An enemy that doesn't lose with one hit. That, I like. :))

Oh thank god her father is not an asshole, and this sister seems like she is a good actor and rather cunning, i think it would be interesting.
As for the grandmother.. She remind me too much of luxia mother in law several arc before, ugh
Great chapter!
Thank you so much for the translation!

Shit😅 I am really looking forward to see how she is going to beat that younger sister👏👏💕

Dex-chan lover
so technically this is Su Luxia's fault. The world got so warped it ensured that the next "hero" will be on the same level as Su Luxia.

okay, on the last arc, the cheating men was killed early but the side mission continue... at this point of the story arc... who's the cheating "men"?

This is like Shen Yi Di Nu levels of inter-family political speed chess lmao esp if the imperial family mixes in the fight for this one

i hate the younger sister
but who I hate the most is this grandma, so dumb.
Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread