Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 154 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Meeting Yun Ling again

Ah the cliffhanger

I hope he scold the green tea bitc with fine sarcasms

i hope he goes off on her but i think it will also be fun to see her get close to him because of this and add to what can be taken from her. kinda like building her up and tearing her down

Waw I just noticed something its her previous mission isnt it daaaam is she gonna feel happy to see her adopted son or something?

Phoenix's are immortal. If they die they'll be reborn. I can't think of anything that could hurt one permanently. She could've meant Fenghuang I suppose. They're similar from what I've read.

But the whole point of the phoenix is that after it “falls” it rises again... what kind of stupid answer was that lol
That cliffhanger, can’t wait for next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Erythea omg... u right... I didn’t even think of that!!! damn 😵

anyway the boy is here!!!! I’m excited to see him use his mother’s technique of taking down GTBs *_____* thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Some of the people she interacts with don't leave a strong impression on me, controversially the girl who was her "friend" in the previous arc is one of them (controversially because everyone shipped them for some reason), but her son in this world is definitely one of the people that I hope don't get forgotten and neglected by the author by the end of the story. I have no idea how the author is going to tie up every single world or if they even intend to do that but I hope t least the following guys get recalled into the plot: the guy who became her husband in the vampire arc, the guy who knew she is just inhabiting the body and is a different soul (the guy who kept her body after her death and promised to come after her) and her son in this world. I feel like I might be forgetting some other people but mainly these ones.
The guy from the next arc doesn't leave an impression either (I assume the ML is the long-haired guy that she is fighting with the bitch woman to attract. The good memorable ones are few and far in between but when an arc has someone like that it's just... chef's kiss. The face-slapping of cheating assholes gets a bit repetitive after a while but nice characters spice things up and make the arc worth reading. I can't wait for the next arc to end and I hope the following one has more substance to it

Aggregator gang
If he falls for her ploy, I'm going to be so disappointed T-T
Thanks for the chapter~

this is going to backfire for sure, it's like she have guts to replace the empress lol

i wonder if her son will recognize FL as his mom or like she'll ever tell him she was "reincarnated"

Users who are viewing this thread