Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 154 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Meeting Yun Ling again

@Erythea, Chinese Phoenix (凤凰 - Fenghuang) don't have that ability to rise from ashes. That's probably why the author put it that way.

Fed-Kun's army
i see some comments talking about "phoenix rising from the ashes" but that analogy actually came from the west. eastern phoenix (particularly chinese ones) are simply just immortal; but the comments of the girls to each other are very c-drama-ish isn't it 🤣 referring to each other as the phoenix and the sparrow

that being said, i'm
super excited to see the human version of our favourite bamboo rat again, he's adorable

Group Leader
Gotta be honest here, bros, Mingyue looks beautiful wearing the same clothing Xiaxia wore on the first arc.

Bruh does she have any idea how many girls would think of the same ploy that she is using? Everyone knows that the current Emperor was a huge mamma's boy. Heck people were probably trying this shit even when she was alive as he already looked old enough to marry in that flashback. She needs to do some research before she tries stunts like this. Her poor momma had the right idea and she is going to be so confused when her father tells her what she did.

@OmegaKaiser I actually thought she pulled it off really well as well.

Group Leader
By her own logic, the daughter of a concubine is nothing but the daughter of a concubine. How pretentious lol

Her mother actually seems quite sweet towards her, it sucks that the father hurt her earlier for her genuine care for this bitch. 😅 (dick move of him but yeah)

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's a lot of things, but at least she doesn't seem foolish. A bit ruthless, but better than being brainless like the other heroines.

Of course, this look might trigger the emperor instead. Nice to see our son again.

Users who are viewing this thread