Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 157 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- The villain tattles first

How can the emperor be a dumb normal man?? The little sister thinks she's a genius and looks down on the emperor to much. How can someone raised by our lovely host be dumb and normal.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if he did see it, he wouldn't think highly of her either. Just another two-faced bitch selling out her sister. Being a queen of gossip doesn't make your odds of being the empress higher. What a fucking moron. Glad the prince grew up to be absolute chad his mother raised him to be.

The ML this time is not a bastard, but rather smart since he was once under the guidance of the great XiaXia 😆😆

Fed-Kun's army
we can trust and depend on our emperor this time, hehe...
cant wait for the fall of the trashsister

Am I the only one who wants the rest of this arc be from the emperor's perspective? Nothing against our MC, but seeing this all play out from the male lead's point of view (with his internal snark) would be a nice change of pace.

this idiot sis is really going all out with mimicking su luxia's previous look in this world and it isn't fitting her at all, that thought keeps coming to me while reading her parts lol the higher they fly the harder the fall as they say and I'm waiting for that~~ 😈

Dex-chan lover
Is the sister really not aware that there are probably other people who would also want the position of empress ? So getting rid of the MC doesn't really guarantee anything for her.

ADK

the equation of becoming an empress by implicating her sister is so flawed...

You got to admit the biggest advantage of Luxia in this arc is that she "trained" the Emperor of various wicked-girl tricks herself. So he's pretty much immune for almost everything.
I have mix feeling with the pairing in this arc. At one point feels like Oedipus incest, but then again she's in a different body, but still... Let's ignore the romance and focus on the Vixen Fights.

Users who are viewing this thread