Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 158 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Catching an adulterous pair becomes a single

What how come the pendants cost more when bought in bulk?! 3 coins for one pendant but 10 coins for 3??? Or am i just confused?????

poor servants they are always the ones that get blamed for the idiots deeds, not that i pity her at all~
sigh, both servants and broken cups are the poor ones in cn stories, getting smashed and blamed by idiots all day long~

Fed-Kun's army
"Using another method to accompany us". Yep. She's literally right next to you.

@Ellunaria When the items are limited per person, you may have to pay more to buy in bulk.

Bitch kept digging her own grave. At this rate, the arc might end sooner than we thought unless bitch somehow got smarter.

The only part I don't get is why would she buy jade tablets with random family names on them lol
Oh unless it's implying she's gathering them for like future gifts I guess....maybe.... that makes sense?

I hope ML understand that this is simply a trick done by lu xia to play with her mischievous little sister, and doesnt interfere so much..

Poor system got his first kiss stolen away.

Somebody needs to do her a favor and take away the shovel she keeps trying to use to bury herself. I want to see more of Su Luxia's son and get more interactions with them before moving on to another arc. I thought she would be smarter then this at the beginning but now I'm just dissapointed.

Dex-chan lover
She looks absolutely terrible in that red outfit lol
I don't see how blaming the servant is going to save her when she literally backs up the servants words

Lol anyone who buys the three for 10 deal definitely getting the bad end of the bargain

Double-page supporter
@Thesilverhand he already recognized this as some internal family politics from the start and he is genuinely finding her play funny. So he ain’t dense it’s her child after all and she raised him well

1 for 3 silver coins, 3 for 10 silver coins..my girl out here getting scammed

Double-page supporter
@manga_or_manha @miruse

There’s an old tale of a melon seller who would sell mellons for 3 each and 3 for 10. Because of it people always bought 3 but as separate purchases and then boast about it. The man would then remind them he sold them 3 when they intended to buy 1.

Users who are viewing this thread