Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 159 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Discard others to preserve reputation

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!!!
they keep calling her ugly in red its killing me 😭 and she really thinks that cutting her wrists is gonna do anything? as if that wasn't a point of embarrassment for so many families back then???

omg she is so dumb. look for other men. There's plenty fishes in the sea, bruh. ( =_=)

oh boy, hurting herself with a piece of broken glass. why does this looks familiar? 😂

Ezk

i must admit that this one is very persistent, she doesn't give up. Also, the emperor has good eyes, i like him.

LOL the emperor with his mom complex that's too funny I mean he's not wrong. Also if it wasn't reiterated enough the younger sister dumb as hell what kind of plan is that 😪

Aggregator gang
Damn wasn’t expecting that ending.

Thanks team for all that you do 💕 y’all are busy with so many releases! I’m super grateful

Dex-chan lover
Wish that was graphic, probably need a trigger warning at the beginning and thanks for the translation ❤️

So is she cutting herself with the glass her father broke to appeal to her grandmother?? That's not gonna work out. 🤨 The father already thinks they're scheming against him.

Users who are viewing this thread