Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 163 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Grandmother poisoned

Dex-chan lover
Poisoning the soup before the servant picks it up? Never heard of it. Actually having a brain? Never heard of that either. Her tactics are getting worse and worse I tell you

Wow... this whole chapter is about the b—

Ok. This arc, rather the girl, is getting more illogical by the second

Double-page supporter
But of course, you will know soon why i keep calm~
Damn cliffffff

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping the emperor puts the father to the blade. Too much idiocy in this family, best to cull it.

Mingyue's gotten so, so, so, SO many chances to just walk away here. Even the emperor let her go.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna throw that fucking Mingyue off this cliffhanger.
Bitch god dammit.

Dex-chan lover
I notice Chinese manhua/webtoon villains tend to be stupidly perservering in their misdeeds.
Like zombies, they'll keep coming back again and again.

No wonder Chinese leads have to wholly and thoroughly destroy their enemies.

Dex-chan lover
I admit, she acted a little too hard when it came to being offended that her sister would accuse her, but Minyue's nonsense pushed it even further.
The entire conversation she talked as if it was already proven who did it, and really rushed for a rash decision. I guess this means she really is cornered, because this was rather reckless of her compared to before.

Here's to hoping the green tea bitch gets served a searing hot plate of whoop-ass next chapter.

slander here , slander there, this mingyue's IQ is decreasing I must say 🤧 they introduced her as smart, now she is at her wits end lol

Double-page supporter
@Roknor She will probably suicide or attempt to kill the MC after being exposed and disowned by the family.

I hope the next arc involves a target that can actually trip up our MC.
Idiots like Mingyue makes our MC's job too easy, she's essentially self-destructing on her own plots every time.

Aggregator gang
Hohoho can’t wait to see how this ends up. Your days are numbered!

Thanks for the chapter, scan team 😄

Users who are viewing this thread