Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

Damn thats heartless. Throwing your own mother under the bus so you can live another day to scheme some more.

FILIAL PIETY MY ASS

I didn't think she'd get even worst!!! Holy fiddle sticks.... I'm just speechless, I can't say anything more, her end will be satisfactory....And it has to be.

damn...she cold as hell for doing that to her own mother (and let's not forget grandma as well)

...does anybody else think the father is terrible? For the whole arc, as soon as one of his wives or daughters does something he doesn’t like, he starts kicking slapping, and I’m pretty sure at one point, choking them. He also just doesn’t seem to think for himself. At all. I know the crafty sister (I forgot her name) just threw her mother under the bus, but if he hasn’t realized that most of the drama in his family is caused by his youngest daughter crying and accusing people all of the time, it’s his fault for not being suspicious.

@eto156 I think she has given up on the empress position after her failed last attempt, or at the very least postponed it for later, right now her biggest concern is to make sure her older sister doesn't become the empress at any cost, even if it means sacrificing as many of her allies as possible to sabotage her older sister's path to become the empress. Truly shameless, evil and stupid.

This arc is so funny to me. The naive and inexperienced antagonist attacking the mc back and forth mindlessly, throwing the blame around as it fits her with crocodile tears on her pathetic face. And then there’s our lovely mc making the whole situation into a playground lmao

Ngl this is one of the mc’s most laidback mission in this manhua

I said from the beginning that the daughter would bring this mother a lot more suffering than she deserves. The mother is in no way innocent, but this is truly a harsh end for her. It's almost too uncomfortable, knowing that some forces of fate made it this way.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the second wife, nothing she did warranted getting kicked to the point of spitting blood? The father is an abusive asshole who deserves punishment as well

So about two chapters ago, we had an ending where there was a chat log. IIRC, usually you only see chats when it's the end of an arc. Is it possible that the chat has influenced the antagonist?

Edit: Plus IIRC, these "villains" are actually protagonists by shitty authors, probably making some self-insert fic. Are authors trying to exert power?

one of the most brutal antagonists.. literally killed her own mother to save herself holy crap

thank you for the chapter!

First her servant and now her mother. She had no one left to blame for the next stupid scheme now. As for mother, while it's cruel but it's partly her fault for failing to educate her daughter so karma came.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she got both her allies in one try!

@Zephyr247 that’s the worst part of stories from this period, the patriarch gets bouts of amnesia, forgets that things keep happening because of this one person and gets led around by the nose. The guy literally just heard this girl get caught falsely accusing Su Ziyue and faking evidence and he still believes her lol

I swear.. The father only get to his position just because of his family and not because of himself, i mean mingyue lies again again and again several times before, and now he believe her again? Gahh..

I will love it when luxia destroy this fl
Thank you so much for the translation!

Double-page supporter
granma caught on the crossfire
mom caught on the crossfire
mingyue time next

Users who are viewing this thread