Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

omg and here i though this chapter will be the final for this arc.. i guess the opponent is more cunning than i though would be.. LOL well truly nice performance little sister *slow clap*

thanks for the hard work translator hope to see another one soon...

filial piety my ass
this is a new low man
and how stupid cud that father be, if she knew it was her mother yet she was blaming it on mingyue this alone is enough reason for to fuck her up , wasn't that like destroying the family coz the emperor currently favors mingyue

Double-page supporter
@OraOraApril19 Her schemes are decent, but the MC has way too many advantages. None of her opponents had a chance as long as the "system" is backing her.

Daaaamn, that's just evilness/trashiness on another level

I had skimmed ahead to the end of the arc, I thought she was the personal maid of the grandma, I didn't recognize her as the concubine. The end of that girl is more satisfying now then

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot if the mother is bitchy so we should revel in her imminent torture and maybe even death or if the mother is idiotically dancing in her devilish daughter's palm... welp either way it seems like the end of this arc is getting very close

Dex-chan lover
Talk about backing her into a corner. lol

Su Luxia's literally just picking her apart piece by piece. Mingyue is running out of excuses.

Dex-chan lover
Shameless bitch will throw anyone under the bus to save her own ass.
Fuck I hope she dies a gruesome one.

Double-page supporter
@missymissy She is blaming all of that on her mother. She can use multiple excuses like "I was deceived" or "she forced me to do it" and so on. It's just one person's word against another and the father doesn't want to kill both of them. Remember, they are family. Some people protect total scumbags because of family ties.

Most desperate and shameless villain...like she really betting her whole life for the empress position. Like if she had any awareness and brain, she'd get that the emperor obviously doesn't favor her at all. Basically no chance of being empress even with Luxia out of the way. Maybe she should also learn from her previous failed schemes and prepare a scapegoat before performing a gutsy scheme like this. She basically lost all her supporters, and has no options left other than to go murder Luxia herself.

Holy shit this girl is crazy. She’s literally betraying everyone on her side. It’s so hilarious seeing her do such awful things when I know nothing she does will lead her to success. What a stupid girl. 😏

I actually feel a bit bad for the consort mother. Sorry you gave birth to such a cruel and stupid child.

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread