Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

Fed-Kun's army
This mentality of these "men" are idiots. I mean, the girl is literally interrupting and preventing people from talking this entire arc and he's still listening to her? I get she's your daughter but how stupid are you? Also, concubine children in this era never where able to be anything like this girl. They were never looked at with respect even from their own family, let alone to be able to talk over a child from the main family, nor receive more "favor/love" from their elders. It

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is a good arc, but I feel it's being dragged a tad bit too long with this chapter. It feels like we were given a sip of the conclusion before it being forcibly snatched from us..

I get that deep down she probably hates her mother for being a "concubine", fueling her inferiority complex but damn she's vicious...

@Akera93

The latter, unfortunately. Although the concubine was not a piece of a saint and she does not seem to have a particular affection for Su Luxia - who is also the daughter of another woman - she was never painted as an excessively cruel woman (Let us not forget that, at least in the stories of feudal China, beating the feet between the various wives was practically the norm. There is no way that two concubines and their daughters lived in love and agreement or at least in mutual support in these stories). In fact, when she advised her daughter to wear modestly coloured clothes to go to the Temple she was also wise and foresightful (pity the daughter is a wh*re).
Unfortunately, she’s just a pawn in the mouths of that monster daughter who fate has bred her, like Grandma who even deserves to suffer but certainly not die because of the b*tch's schemes. NO one deserves to die, no matter as much as an assh*le he can be, especially not betrayed by his loved ones and dismembered

@Alicia_kun
You forget about Grandma. It’s twice that the old hag is poisoned by her adorable favorite granddaughter...

@Strowy @pokefairy
It was Mingyue who poisoned her grandmother, while her concubine mother showed the first signs of anxiety and nervousness about her daughter’s conspiracies (ch 153). Exactly the opposite of what her daughter accused her mother.

Does she seriously think she can still be empress? The emperor totally dissed her, like, this Mingyue is delusional.

bruh her mom probably is already having a hard time since she is just a concubine and this girl is so vicious she framed her own mom so she can keep living her fantasy thinking that she can still become empress.

girllll the emperor dont even like you i- like??? what are you even gonna do once you get out of this bc he doesnt even want you like what was your pLan? this is yOur fault for using others without keeping records of who you can truly rely on like,,, if you just stopped you could still live a pretty chill life with mad support but instead you cut everyone off until theres nothing left for you.

poor concubine. like sure she was kinda bitchy but she was never excessively cruel and certainly doesnt deserve sudden betrayal and death, she just wanted the most for her daugher lmao

su mingyue straight up has antisocial personality disorder like and i say that fr like,,, major psychopathic ceo vibes

Uhhhh tbh that acting is too over the top for me lmaoo
But treating your mother like that is a no no, may you get the most painful death ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread