Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 168 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Blood is thicker than water

I’m kinda glad that it was the maid who really laid everything out there. Now if only they could publicly reveal that Mingyue poisoned her grandmother...

For people wondering about incest
There isn't any. Emperor reveals that ever since he saw Mingyue, he felt like he knew it was his mother but in a different form. All he asks for from her on their wedding night is to be hugged/patted by her again. She then 'dies' and Emperor says that she had ascended to Heaven as a divine spirit. He later marries someone else and has a happy ending.

she used others to do her deeds. you know why?

not everybody has cheat gachas and supporting system with autopsies of everyone involved.
no shit sherlock.

let’s goooooo
She deserved it all :///
Always using excuses and blaming it on others whenever things didn’t go her way
Karma bites back :)
Still my favorite antagonist cause she was actually smart and knew what she was doing UNLIKE those foolish bitches smh

@Dodada

of course I cheer her more than our little su. maybe because I see many protagonists that look like her.
she acts selfish and stupid like any normal person. she has lower position and no system cheats. she has no real experience in dealing with situation she's in at all. even with all that, she's still willing to sacrifice everything to carve her own future
then our female lead seems really unreliable
cold blood secret police who is immortal being with more than hundred years of experience. she play with heart of men and women alike(which isn't required to finish her job sometimes). she served the psychopathic higher existence(that doesn't even care about its employees well being) to 'correct the future' of miniworlds.

I’m kinda glad that it was the maid who really laid everything out there. Now if only they could publicly reveal that Mingyue poisoned her grandmother...
There's no point, they already got her and she was given the heaviest punishment possible aside from death :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread