Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 169 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Evil will be rewarded with evil

Woah even a year later she’s still crazy.

Awww what a good boy. The scene got me a bit emotional. All he wanted was for his mother to pat his head. 😭

I’m sad that she left so quickly. I wish she could have had a few more years with blue haired boy. But I guess she’s already been empress before so I shouldn’t be surprised that she didn’t want to relive it again. I wish she could have at least left him an heir so he wouldn’t have the old men nagging him to remarry.

I’m so curious what the next arc will be!

Thank you for translating this new chapter! And all the chapters before it.

@serendiity I don't think that he's assexual, but rather his standard is too high. He gets to have any woman at his disposal but none of them can stand up to his mother.

I still cant get the kiss outta my head...😁
Honestly the whole arc was awesome except for that one scene. It was kinda uncomfortable to see. But I still love the ending. It was way better than what I imagined.

@Alyseb630 I am sorry if I understood wrong but are you really saying that she should have left a heir with her own son? Thats disgusting you know... Especially since he actually do know its his mother.

Dex-chan lover
@Keir Perhaps @Alyseb630 means to say that Luxia could have tried helping her son adopt an heir, to protect his succession and shut up his naysayers.

Finally this arc is complete.... I was burning with rage every chapter 😥
I'M SO GLAD ITS FINALLY DONE LIKE THIS!!! The btch turns lunatic too in the end, serves her right! Foolish delusions tho, he never wanted her to begin with 😕
Now I'm excited to know what next arc will be like!!

I almost have heart attack when i didnt found your translation, i am really glad i scroll down .

The ending is really satisfying, mingyue face consequences, for a while i am a bit worried that she would be like luxia, but then i remember that in order to open dimension (?) someone must be aware that they are in a story (something like that, idk how accurate my memory is)

I feel sad for yun ling, finally he can meet his mother only to be separated again.

The chat is as hilarious as always. Its kinda cute that they are trying to act like a parent to yun ling. (well except that guy from school arc)

Great chapter! Great work! Thank you so much for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread