Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 169 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Evil will be rewarded with evil

aww gu chen, xavier and qi ling in the chat were super cute... they all deserve to see luxia again. mingzhe and jing chen can fuck off tho lmao.
this arc was super wild from start to finish and while i still think i prefer the first arc over the sequel, it was still very entertaining!! It's a little sad that she had to immediately leave but then again she did spend her first life in this world raising yun ling, so they did have at least 10 years together (i choose Not To Perceive the kiss LMAO)

That pat and then her disappearance, leaving the sad puppy boy all alone killed me... stop making me teary...😭😭😭

Am I the only one who wished to see Su Luxia take another vacation and truly enjoy married life again with Yun Ling?

Like seriously y'all, she raised him but so what? People still ship mentors with their mentees, I see y'all shipping the mc from I Belong To House Castiello with her knight, and many other simmilar cases.

Ahhh... Su Luxia... hopefully she gets to meet Xavier and Qi Ling again (even if Qi L8ng was a bit meh to me), she already had a happy life with Gu Cheng!
I just want more happiness T_T must I write the fics myself?

Author is cruel. Yun Ling got abandoned AGAIN right when he found his beloved Imperial Mother. How can such a good boy be forced to suffer so much?

Dex-chan lover
Damn this arc was quite a trip.

Moments like this arc's epilogue really hammers down the "what could've been" feeling of Chinese Manhwas. If only they aren't so blatant on being the junk food of junk foods, these stories definitely would've garnered better reception.

I don't think Yun Ling wasn't in love with her. I think he corroborated with her plot because he knew she was his imperial mother.

Im confused i thought Yun ling died because in the first arc it said that when su luxia was sick he took care of her and when she passed he followed after her?? And the year she passed was the 23rd yet this arc ends in the 32nd year. so did he pass or did i misunderstand something?

Group Leader
@AriadneLucia there was a mistranslation in the first arc and he didn't die. If you check the first arc again, they have fixed the mistake by now.

Dex-chan lover
Man, he's such a good son, I wish Su Luxia get back to the world but not as MC, but as matchmaker for her son 😂

That was bittersweet! I'm so glad he didn't become her love interest. It was really touching seeing how strong their mother-son bond was. Su Luxia actually opened up to him about transmigration and he figured out it was her early on. I wasn't expecting the story to revisit his character at all, but I'm so glad it did. Although it this arc was concluded nicely, I kind of want him to appear again.

BEST BOOYYYY 😭😭😭😭

if not for that group chat in the end, i'll definitely cry. its so bittersweet 😭💗

Awwwwww
The ending is so bittersweet
Yun ling baby is so precious 🥺
THE WAY HE WAS LOYAL TO HIS MAAA ;—;
Honestly the arc was really good, loved that they revisited the first arc. Also I’m glad their relationship was platonic BUT BB NEEDS SOMEONE TOOOO. Luxia pls be the matchmaker for our baby 😔
The group chat is funny as always lmao

Such a filial son I'm crying
If not for the chat,I would just bawled my eyes out for an hour long
Let's hope they meet again in the future sobs

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I think this was the perfect way to wrap up the arc and regarding the emperor never remarrying, unlike other people who say that the lingering attachment he has for his 'mother' is more than familial love, I honestly see Yun Ling or whatever his name was as an asexual aromantic cause I mean just think about it; he's never had any interest in anything involving 'love matters' and he might just go on to adopt an heir. Or maybe I'm just overthinking and he hasn't met 'the one' yet but what I do know is that there was no romantic interest from him to su luxia except maybe before he realized they were the same person...

This is just my opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone 😃
Him being Aro Ace would be great

Users who are viewing this thread